Saturday, June 20, 2009

Think You Can't Lose Weight on the 6 Week Body Makeover?

The 6 Week Body Makeover is about changing your eating habits so you can be skinny for a lifetime. Think again before you give up on losing weight. I believe everyone can lose weight if they just use the right system for them. It's not rocket science.

I used to firmly believe I can't lose weight and would always be overweight. But, I was proven wrong in the end.

I used to lose a pound and pile two on, an endless merry go round. I changed when I was struck with type 2 diabetes.

I wondered if my being fat was the cause but I think I'll never know the reason. I'll tell you though it really scared me.

I had high blood pressure and I was only16 years old. How the hell did I get a disorder for older people?

Time to do something about my weight properly this time. No half hearted attempts to lose a few pounds. I had to change my way of thinking on this one.

Like most "fatties" I tried all sorts of diets and gizmos. Some of the stuff was sickeningly expensive and turned out to be next to useless. I shudder at how much money I've thrown away.

I ended up using a step by step system that allows me to plan ahead. I can plan my meals and thankfully I don't have to ration them.

I use a diet generator on my computer that makes it so easy to create my meal plans. I used to stress out trying to work out what to (safely) eat.

I was a sucker for eating any leftovers. I actually thought that it was wasteful to throw it in the garbage. Now I have a totally different mindset and we rarely cook more than we can eat.

It might be time for you to take a fresh look at things. If you're anything like I used to be and think you can't lose weight, now is the time start believing you can.

It's a decision that you will never regret. You may look back and think how ridiculous it was to believe that you actually can't lose weight.

I'm a bit OCD and like to have everything I do put into systems. I like to follow lists of instructions knowing that at the end I'll get the result I expect. It's no different with my weight loss and it could be the same for you.

I've reviewed some of the stuff I've tried including my fav system on my web page, which is the 6 week body makeover.

If you think you can't lose weight, check it out and be prepared to be proven wrong. Are you up for a challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment